Wynter Haven Quilt Studio is proud to present you with a fun and challenging class schedule. We do have some basic rules and house keeping requests. We will try very hard NOT to cancel a class, but if we do, you will receive a full refund or store credit.
Please read and follow the rules listed herein and feel free to ask me any questions you may have regarding our classes or our class policies.. We hope you will enjoy your time with us! We always appreciate your feedback.
You will receive a 10% discount for all fabrics, supplies, patterns, books or thread, etc used in the class. Kitchen use yes is for you! You may use the refrigerator for your drinks, snacks, or lunches.
- You will be officially signed-up for a class ONLY after you have paid for the class. This can be done via the mail, phone, or in person.
- REFUNDS: Refunds will be given with a MINIMUM of 1 weeks notice! If you need to cancel your attendance to any class with less than 1 WEEKS NOTICE you will receive a STORE CREDIT with a minimum of 24 hrs notice.
- All students should know the basics of their sewing/embroidery machines prior to coming to class. That includes, threading, changing needles, loading designs, sewing adjustments, and operation. You MUST bring your own power cord and pressure foot, hoops, and accessory feet.
- You will need to bring to most all classes the following items: sewing machine, sewing basics such as pins, rulers, marking pens, seam ripper, rotary cutter, scissors, cutting mat. Embroidery classes require tweezers, curved scissors, and sensor Q foot and center needle hole needle plate..
- If in class you are unable to complete your project, please ask us for a follow-up class to assist you to completion.
- Please respect others in the class by TURNING OFF YOUR CELL PHONES OR SILENCING THEM during the class. If necessary to use your phone, please step outside of the classroom.
- Each person must bring to class an ORIGINAL LEGAL copy of the pattern, book, or embroidery design If these items are purchased for a class, and are not in the original packaging or format, please bring your receipt to show proof of purchase. No photocopies or reproductions of any kind will be accepted to be brought into our classrooms. We do not want any sharing or unauthorized copies of these copyrighted materials to be used in our classroom which could violate any copyright laws.
- Please refrain from wearing any fragrances that my disturb other classmates such as perfumes or oils., etc. Thank you!
- Please leave your work station clean upon leaving.
- We appreciate you joining us and hope you return real soon!